sábado, 8 de septiembre de 2007

Pensar un poco .

.
.
.
.
I tried to find Him on the Christian cross, But He was no there; I went to the Temple of the Hindus and to the old pagodas, but I could not find a trace of Him anywhere. I searched on the mountains and in the valleys but neither in the heights nor in the depths was I able to find Him. I went to the Caaba in mecca , but He was not there either. I questioned the scholars and philosophers but He was beyound their understanding. I then looked into my heart and it was there where He dwelled that I saw Him; He was nowhere else to be found. Jelaludi Rumy

2 comentarios:

Andres dijo...

Hola bruto
Traté de encontrarLo en la cruz cristiana, Pero El fue no allí; fui al Templo de los hindúes y a las pagodas viejas, pero a yo no podría encontrar una huella de El dondequiera. Busqué en las montañas y en los valles pero tampoco en las alturas ni en las profundidades fui yo capaz de encontrarLo. Fui al Caaba en Meca, pero El no estuvo allí cualquiera. Pregunté los eruditos y a filósofos pero El fue beyound su comprensión.

DIGIARTPAU dijo...

muy bien ehh me gusto mucho....